Plasma Lift For Men
What It Is:
A virtually painless, minimally invasive treatment, which provides immediate results that last for years. Through pinpoint energy, a Plasma flash is delivered through the Plasma Probe. This results in grid points or markings on the skin. During this process, the skin is actually being removed and skin fibers are shrunk, collagen production is boosted resulting in immediate tightening of the skin can be seen with the best results seen after 4 weeks, with some results continuing to improve beyond that.
- Minimally Invasive/Minimal Downtime
- No “over lifting” as is seen in conventional surgery.
- Comparable to plastic surgery.
- Instant and lasting results.
- Can treat multiple areas.
- No damage to deeper layers of skin or surrounding area.
- No cuts and no blood.
- Lasting results for years.
What it is used to treat:
- Eyelid reconstruction, including resolving baggy lower lids and excess upper eyelid skin.
- Facelift and neck lift (full and Demi)
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth, eyes, face and other areas of the body.
- Tighten loose stomach skin after pregnancy or weight loss.
- Loose skin on knees, hands, and elbows.
- Improvement in the appearance of scars. Including post-surgery scars and acne scars and diminish stretch marks.
- Tattoo Removal.
- Treats skin imperfections and sun damage, large pores, benign lesions, melisma, skin tags and sunspots.
What to expect and downtime:
*Your Technician will assess your history and skin type, to see if the plasma procedure is right for you. Please contact for a consultation*
- Side effects are minimal and serious side effects are rare.
- Minor side effects may last for 7-10 days.
- Sensitive areas such as the eyes may become swollen this should subside in 3-5 days with proper aftercare. During this time period, it is advised against wearing makeup.
- After the treatment, you may experience some burning or redness, which will dissipate. This can be managed and discussed with your provider.
- Tiny brown marks, known as carbon crusts will form on the treated areas. This is normal and part of the healing process, which will flake away in 4-10 days.